Tango is looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer to design and develop one of our primary applications. You will work as part of a distributed team with deliverables each sprint. Tasks will require analysis, development, unit testing, debugging, documentation, and excellent communication.
The role will be focused on development of a highly distributed, stateless, web application running as a SaaS model.
- Work closely with the full stack development team in sprints to prioritize goals and implementation of design work in an iterative process with a continuous build and integration cycles
- Manage Agile sprint tasks efficiently and honestly
- Work with internal customers and various teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strong Java OOP design and development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills to communicate with a distributed team
- Good understanding or history with Application Development as it relates to business process implementations in a SaaS model
- Experience with API implementations and consumption
- Experience with Jenkins, SaaS Systems, and Red Teams a plus
- Agile experience preferred, but not required