Who We Are:
We come from different but intertwined paths—predictive analytics, real estate consulting, Store Lifecycle Management (SLM), Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), and sustainability—but our collective vision is the same; a purpose-built solution that unites real estate, ESG, lease administration and accounting, space management, desk booking and conference room scheduling, and facilities management software into a single platform.
Our product, Tango Energy & Sustainability by WatchWire, is a market leading sustainability and energy management software-as-a-service (EMSaaS) provider. Across the globe, WatchWire helps commercial and corporate real estate portfolios, Fortune 500 industrial/manufacturing and big-box retail, government, healthcare, and educational facilities reduce emissions and expenses while simplifying sustainability and carbon reporting. The Company’s enterprise grade cloud-based software platform, helps companies reduce energy expenses, simplify sustainability and energy reporting, and measure and verify performance.
We are growing! Tango is seeking a Sustainability Partner Manager, Utilities. This position is focused on partner management, business development, and related sales through partner channels for Tango Energy & Sustainability by WatchWire. The primary responsibility will be generate net new partnerships with Energy and Utility Companies.
Sustainability solutions are in increasingly high demand. This is an exciting position to sell an industry-leading, innovative solution for a fast-growing new market.
This position reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and the Tango Sustainability Solutions Sales Leader.
- Drive business development through Utilities and Sustainability & Energy Management Consulting firms
- Become an expert on the Tango WatchWire solution including the ability to lead a product demonstration, introduce best practices, and recommend solutions to align with partner business objectives
- Learn the partner’s value proposition and how the WatchWire solution enhances partner’s new customer acquisitions, renewals/retention, and expansion
- Develop relationships with partner’s champions, stakeholders, business development leaders, sales and marketing teams
- Develop and execute a plan to grow partner enrollments, which may consist of working with marketing to create custom collateral or resources for enablement, plan webinars, travel to events, or plan and lead sales enablement training sessions
- Make 40 daily cold and warm sales calls to stakeholders and decision-makers within Utilities and consulting companies
- Qualify new partner leads, manage the partner pipeline, and support the partner’s sales efforts
- Maintain current and accurate partner information, pipeline data, forecasting, and sales activity in SalesForce CRM, and provide accurate and timely reports for management
- Assist in building out new Tango partner program processes and resources related to Sustainability
- Position Tango products as part of an overall business solution, linking benefits back to partner’s offering, business objectives, and messaging
This is who you are:
- A hunter motivated by the close and is genuinely passionate about sustainability
This is what you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of channel partner experience
- 3+ years of experience in Energy & Sustainability
- A strong understanding of the retail energy market – contract types (fixed vs. indexed vs. hybrid), usage vs. demand, pricing components (energy, capacity, ancillaries, transmission, losses, etc.), renewable energy contracting (bundled and unbundled RECs, PPAs, etc.)
- A strong understanding of sustainability/carbon accounting – scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions, particularly scope 2 location based vs. market based, impact of decarbonization strategies such as renewable energy procurement, and be able to speak about applicable reporting frameworks
- Technical skills to learn to seamlessly navigate the WatchWire solution to provide demonstrations, training, and answer or follow-up on security or advanced technical questions
- Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to keep track of a wide range of tasks across multiple sources
- Track record of strategic customer or partner engagement, delivering value and achieving win/win results
- Ability to identify, develop, and drive strategic partner initiatives
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, resourceful, confident, and innovative
What Tango can offer you:
- Career advancement with a growing organization that is making a difference in the workplace ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and a thoughtful set of benefits with you in mind. A highly visible role that is super important to the success of the organization
- An opportunity to team up with a passionate, savvy, and diverse group of people in environment that is designed to be inclusive of your uniqueness
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.