Tango Analytics is the market leader in strategic location management. We help organizations manage all real estate and facilities related requirements from a single-end-to-end solution in the cloud. As the only total software as a service solution in the market, we provide customer & location predictive analytics, purpose-built GIS, and location development & management in a single suite. Since the start-up in 2012, the Company has experienced significant growth.
POSITION: The Corporate Controller is responsible for preparing all aspects of financials. This role will oversee the accuracy of all financial statements, monitoring and developing internal controls, state tax compliance and filings and working with the CPA’s regarding the year-end audit. Role also participates in the forecasting and budgeting process, preparing Management’s monthly report and analyzing financial data as necessary.
- Develop, improve, and issue timely monthly financial reports to the Leadership Team
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing process and all entries into the financials
- Work with the Director of FP&A regarding revenue recognition and month-end entries
- Prepare bi-weekly payrolls (Paylocity) for two entities
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, client collections and entity accounting.
- Prepare financial analysis as necessary
- Assist Dir FP&A in the preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Interface with outside audit firms for timely satisfaction of financial audits
- Prepare audit schedules for outside audit firm
- Submit monthly/quarterly sales tax filings for several states
- Manage 2 FTE’s
- Position requires minimal travel and will work out of the Company’s office (Cypress Waters).
- Clear understand of Gaap Accounting
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to understand the company’s business and resulting transactions
- Sense of urgency around reporting deadlines
- Role-up your sleeves mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA Preferred
- Min 2-3 yrs as a Controller (5 yrs experience in Accounting)
- Skilled in Quickbooks, Excel, and MS Office
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with senior management team
BENEFITS: Tango has a competitive benefit programs including employer sponsored medical, dental, vision, 401-K matching, as well as company funded short-term and long-term disability benefits.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.