Tango Location is Everything Summit
A year later and there is still much speculation about what ‘normal’ will be, but we know that the global pandemic has changed retail forever.
To help companies navigate the complex challenges faced by retail real estate and facilities executives, Tango is hosting our 2nd annual Location is Everything Summit on June 22 and 23.
The virtual summit is an industry event focused on thought leadership and topics to help any organization understand what is next for stores and restaurants. This interactive event will include keynote presentations, roundtable discussions, service provider and retailer presentations, technology showcases and more. Sessions will explore the impacts of COVID-19 on all aspects of the retail real estate and facilities lifecycle, including:
- How location modeling has changed as a result of shifting consumer behaviors
- The store’s strategic role in omnichannel success across in- store, pick-up, and delivery – and impacts to location strategy
- How real estate, marketing and merchandising teams need to collaborate to create a unified view of the omnichannel customer
- Adapting real estate and portfolio strategies to align with the changing role of the store
- Landlord and tenant relationships in a post-COVID environment
- The next frontier of customer engagement
Design & Construction:
- How store spaces and layouts will evolve to address the needs of customers in an increasingly omnichannel marketplace
- Short and long-term buildout projects, from new stores to reconfigurations and major remodels
- Planning and executing store rollout projects
Lease Administration & Accounting:
- Recognizing a greater need to proactively manage leases to ensure present and future preparedness
- The implications of the pandemic on lease accounting compliance
- Post-COVID lease language and negotiations
- Managing the heightened requirement for cleaning and maintaining a safe store and restaurant environment
- Creating and maintaining an enticing shopping and dining experience for customers
A full agenda will be published soon. Fill out this form to register and we will share more details as soon as they are available.