Tango Workplace 2.0 Summit
A year later and there is still much speculation about what ‘normal’ will be, but we know that the global pandemic has changed the workplace forever.
To help companies navigate the complex challenges faced by real estate and facilities executives, Tango is hosting our 2nd annual Workplace 2.0 Summit on June 8-9.
The virtual summit is an industry event focused on thought leadership and topics to help any organization understand what is next for their workplace. This interactive event will include keynote presentations, roundtable discussions, provider and occupier presentations, technology showcases and more. Sessions will explore the impacts of COVID on all aspects of the real estate and facilities lifecycle, including:
- Adapting real estate and portfolio strategies to align with the dynamic workplace
- Landlord and tenant relationships in a post-COVID environment
- The next frontier of employee engagement
Design & Construction:
- How spaces and designs will evolve to address the needs of workers in a dynamic workplace environment
- Short and long-term buildout projects, from new builds to reconfigurations and major remodels
- IoT for the dynamic workplace
Lease Administration & Accounting:
- Recognizing a greater need to proactively manage leases to ensure present and future preparedness
- The implications of the pandemic on lease accounting compliance
- Post-COVID lease language and negotiations
- Managing the heightened requirement for cleaning and maintaining a safe office environment
- Maintaining dynamic workplace technology
- Fostering a happy and productive workplace
- Learning what a dynamic workplace means for your company
- The real-time occupancy management imperative
- Portfolio, building and floor-level scenario planning
A full agenda will be published soon. Fill out this form to register and we will share more details as soon as they are available.