Don't Wait: Take Decisive Action to Reduce Occupancy Costs
Retail and restaurant companies are experiencing the brunt of an unprecedented pandemic environment and many are scrambling to survive the crisis. Everything is on the table, and at the top of the list is the reduction of rent, which along with other related occupancy costs, constitutes a top 3 enterprise expense.
Speed is of the essence as landlord concessions will soon dry up, but rash decision making is a recipe for disaster as these measures cannot be undone. Decisive action must be taken now—but wait, which stores and which landlords?
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
• Rapidly evaluate unit performance against trade area sales potential
• Holistically analyze units and set location level strategies
• Quickly determine which locations should close and which leases should be renegotiated
• Develop an intelligent renegotiation plan to tip the scales in your favor
• Programmatically execute a strategic renegotiation and occupancy cost reduction campaign
Need Access? Click here.
Interested in learning more? Schedule a demo.