Tango Assembles a Who’s Who of Workplace Thought Leadership for a Virtual Summit on “Moving Forward: Workplace 2.0″
June 16, 2020
Industry’s leading minds from Accenture, Arup, Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte, Newmark Knight Frank, PwC, and Verdantix Provide Best Practices to Guide Businesses as They Return to the Office and Contemplate the Office of the Future.
Tango, a leader in integrated workplace management systems (IWMS), today announced it will host a free two-day virtual summit on June 24 and 25 focused on strategies and best practices corporate real estate professionals can employ in the current and post COVID-19 workplace, including planning for the return to work, welcoming workers back, and then ensuring plans and mechanisms are in place to address permanent shifts in the workplace of the future.
As more regions phase out stay-at-home orders, nonessential businesses are developing plans for reopening and ways to ensure employee safety as people return to work. However, with social distancing measures still in place and positive benefits realized from the past few months of working remotely, long-term changes and cultural shifts in the workplace are inevitable. Everything is on the table as it relates to reshaping the workplace in light of COVID-19, and organizations are searching for advice on how to assess their real estate strategies, control their occupancy costs, and position themselves for future success.
“These are unprecedented times.” said Pranav Tyagi, President and CEO of Tango. “Executives are looking for guidance and tools to help their companies return to work safely while at the same time figure out a new paradigm for the future of work. To help with this challenge, Tango has assembled an unparalleled group of thought leaders who are providing this type of advice daily to some of the largest organizations in the world.”
More on the Virtual Summit:
Tango’s two-day summit “Moving Forward: Workplace 2.0” will be held on Wednesday, June 24 and Thursday, June 25 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm Central Time. This virtual event will feature a series of presentations and panel discussions from the industry’s leading minds, aimed at providing thought leadership, actionable insights and a working framework to help organizations refine their strategies for moving forward in this new, unprecedented work environment.
- Brett Abrams – Global Head of Portfolio Administration, Cushman & Wakefield
- Francisco Acoba – Managing Director & National Practice Lead, Real Estate & Location Strategy, Deloitte Consulting
- Susan Clarke – Director of Smart Building Research, Verdantix
- Joshua Cushner – Principal, Consulting Practice Lead, Arup
- Simon Davis – Executive Managing Director, Global Technology, Newmark Knight Frank
- Kevin Fossee – Principal Real Estate Advisory Services, PwC
- Xavier Menendez – Managing Director & Global Practice Lead, Accenture Real Estate Solutions, Accenture
- Brett Sample – Vice President, Tango
- Pranav Tyagi – President & CEO, Tango
For more details and to register for this Virtual Summit: