Tango Connect 2023
The annual Tango Connect User Conference is happening in Dallas this November!
We are excited to bring together Tango customers from all industries for two days of education and conversation. Expand your Tango product knowledge, learn best practices, and hear inspiring success stories.
At a Glance
Get more out of your Tango solutions.
Sessions will include best practices, product-focused discussions, customer case studies, roundtables, and more.
Connect with Tango
Connect with Peers
Connect with Knowledge
Listen to industry thought leaders and benefit from product training to gain the knowledge to increase efficiency and ROI from your Tango investment.
What to Expect
Get to know Tango! Meet the teams who have been supporting you since the beginning.
- Get settled in with a networking reception on Sunday evening in the conference center
- Relax and unwind at a dinner on us at the Glass Cactus on Monday evening
- Expand your knowledge of Tango products and strategies with a day and a half of sessions dedicated to the entire Tango product suite
- Take your use of your product to the next level with a half-day of hands-on training featuring best practices, tips, and tricks at Tango University
Who Should Attend
- Employees who work directly with or on teams that use Tango products
- Customers across all industries will find sessions aimed at their solutions and the strategies our technologies support
- Employees who work in Tango daily should consider attending Tango University, a half-day of hands-on training featuring best practices, tips, and tricks