Who We Are:
We come from different but intertwined paths—predictive analytics, real estate consulting, Store Lifecycle Management (SLM), Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), and sustainability—but our collective vision is the same; a purpose-built solution that unites real estate, ESG, lease administration and accounting, space management, desk booking and conference room scheduling, and facilities management software into a single platform.
Our product, Tango Energy & Sustainability by WatchWire, is a market leading sustainability and energy management software-as-a-service (EMSaaS) provider. Across the globe, WatchWire helps commercial and corporate real estate portfolios, Fortune 500 industrial/manufacturing and big-box retail, government, healthcare, and educational facilities reduce emissions and expenses while simplifying sustainability and carbon reporting. The Company’s enterprise grade cloud-based software platform, helps companies reduce energy expenses, simplify sustainability and energy reporting, and measure and verify performance.
We are growing! Tango is seeking a Sustainability Account Executive with a passion for and business development skills to join our growing sales team.
- Develop and grow a Territory; achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Watchwire SaaS and supporting services
- Make 40 daily cold and warm sales calls to various stakeholders and decision-makers within target market including Utilities, Fortune 1000, and Real-estate Management companies.
- Lead or participate in remote and in-person demonstrations of Watchwire with prospective customers
- Clearly communicate Watchwire SaaS value proposition
- Understand prospect organization structure and decision-making processes
- Prepare proposals/RFP’s and present the value proposition for Watchwire virtually and in-person
- Track Leads, Opportunities and Sales KPI’s in Salesforce.com, Outreach and Zoominfo
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales targets
This is who you are:
- Genuinely passionate about sustainability with an internal drive to help as many clients achieve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals
This is what you should have:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with SaaS (Sustainability or Energy management industry experience and knowledge a plus)
- A track record of closing sales (or a strong commitment to learning the sales process); Experience growing sales in a start-up environment selling innovation
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling SaaS or related Sustainability and Energy Solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Creativity in engaging cold leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or sustainability discipline preferred.
- Travel required
What Tango can offer you:
- Career advancement with a growing organization that is making a difference in the workplace ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and a thoughtful set of benefits with you in mind
- A highly visible role that is super important to the success of the organization
- An opportunity to team up with a passionate, savvy, and diverse group of people in environment that is designed to be inclusive of your uniqueness
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.