THOUGHT LEADERSHIP, UPDATES, WHITE PAPERS & BUSINESS RESOURCES
Are your customers behaving strangely? Retail is at an inflection point as technology is disrupting where, when and how people shop. The impact of these behavioral changes, such as trends in delivery and omni-channel, are wreaking havoc on new and existing store strategy. In our webinar, AI & the Store Lifecycle, Tango CEO Pranav Tyagi leads our panel of industry experts exploring how this revolutionary convergence of digital and retail is changing consumer behavior and forcing retailers to think outside of the box.
So, don’t sweat the slow foot traffic. Instead, join our experts as they do a deep-dive into everything retailers need to know in order to shift from disrupted to disruptor by simply leveraging the right technologies. After all, artificial intelligence and machine learning hold great promise across many industries, the greatest of which is retail. And within retail, the store lifecycle – finding, building and managing stores – represents the #1 opportunity for retailers to increase store revenue while reducing capital expenditures and occupancy costs.
Join our webinar on Wednesday, April 3, 1:00-2:00 pm CT for an exciting look at the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning to the store lifecycle. We will explore new solutions to old problems, including:
- Market Optimization – what are the optimal number and placement of stores within a market to drive revenue and profit?
- Sales Forecasting – how can we predict sales for new locations to drive new store strategy decisions?
- Construction & Value Engineering – how can project schedules and value engineering be optimized?
- Lease Negotiations – how can we level the negotiating field with landlords?
- CAM Reconciliations – how can we more effectively identify landlord violations to reduce CAM expenses?
- Lease Renewals – how can we make better lease renewal decisions to drive sales and profit while reducing occupancy costs?
If you are ready to re-engage your client base and drive traffic back to your investment, you can register for the webinar by clicking here.