Request A Demo
Occupancy cost reduction begins with an informed portfolio strategy, which includes smarter capital allocation to optimize a distributed portfolio and the effective management of existing locations. To capitalize on the potential of real estate strategy, organizations need a partner to help transform those plans into action, and effectively link location strategy to project execution. Tango delivers cost savings, efficiency, consistency and risk reduction across all project types, including remodels, new construction, rollout projects and multinational development programs.
Align similar projects into a single program view with all development activities across budgets and timeline.
Connect and coordinate all project activities while managing execution across teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Acting as a collaboration workspace, Tango ensures partners can securely and easily access a straightforward and simple process resulting in increased bid speed and efficiency.
Tango enables organizations to leverage market knowledge, monitor key performance indicators, manage governance and adhere to best practices to drive continual improvement.
Align program budget activities across your complete portfolio of projects
Combine similar projects into a single program view of all development activities.
- Connect and manage all projects’ budgets, commitments, purchase orders, change orders and invoices in one centralized portal.
- Quickly and easily assess all project costs from a single, consolidated view.
- Compare budgeted spend against commitments and actuals by program to ensure you stay on plan.
Create visibility across all your program timelines
Provide multiple levels of management visibility into programs at the aggregate level.
- Consolidate and report on the overall status of all projects by division, geography, timeframe and roles.
- Proactively manage against timelines, quickly identify exceptions and take corrective action to meet program goals.
Coordinate and deliver on portfolio level goals
See a program view of all relevant activities, including new locations, remodels, relocations, closures and special projects.
- Aggregate specific cost and timeline data across programs to provide management with insights to enable proactive decision making.
- Easily recognize trends and opportunities using Gantt views and reports to enable process and performance improvements for future programs
Coordinate and track project milestones, tasks and activities across departments and resources
Prioritize work across all projects to forge the critical path and meet project deadlines.
- Integrate milestone schedules to create a single view and make adjustments across all projects.
- Coordinate personnel and prioritize work to avoid bottlenecks and ensure project success.
- Access historical data and identify areas of challenge to support continuous improvement.
Leverage a single platform to facilitate executive visibility
Understand where you are in the process and where you should be across multiple projects to ensure accountability.
- Create a single source of the truth across program and project schedules.
- Proactively identify potential issues to avoid serious impacts to program goals.
- Identify issues specific to individual partners or vendors and take corrective action.
Ensure a simple and consistent bidding process
Provide partners secure and easy access to a collaborative workspace to increase bid speed and efficiency.
- Streamline the RFI and Bidding process to award work to the right partners faster.
- Automatically notify qualified bidders about an invitation to bid.
- Ensure improved interactions with vendor partners.
Empower vendors to reduce cycle time
Increase both the speed and efficiency of all partner interactions, while minimizing your administrative burden.
- Partner-centric design enables external parties to maintain their information via a self-service portal.
- Allow partners to access bid packages and submit tenders directly into the system.
- Ensure ongoing security by granting individuals time sensitive access which expires upon the completion of a transaction or activity.
Define project-level scope components
Accurately budget for and select the right products for your new locations.
- Develop standard templates including individual product line items.
- Customize requirements to match specifications of individual projects.
- Integrate vendors and pricing to create a dynamic picture of project costs.
Ensure proper coordination
Getting projects complete on time and on budget is critical to your success, so don’t let the receipt of your FF&E items become the bottleneck.
- Coordinate ordering of FF&E to align with project timing.
- Increase efficiency by bundling line items for large or multiple POs to send to procurement.
- Easily match items received to the original PO to quickly identify any missing or incorrect items.
Proactively manage project budgets and forecasts
Track project details for budget, forecast, committed and actual costs to quickly alert your team and avoid potential problems.
- Leverage multiple standard templates to accurately and consistently budget for all project costs, including the ability to budget by square foot and project type.
- Actively track all transactional activity, including change orders, purchase orders, invoices and receipts, that impact budget and cost management.
Drive down project costs
Gain control of program activities through a holistic view of all budgets across all projects.
- Red flag unplanned costs, or costs that do not match original estimates, to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Smooth workloads, reallocate resources and shorten project durations.
- Eliminate extra costs by proactively managing project data, control thresholds, performance measurement and other key metrics.
Create one versions of the truth
Leverage a single system to foster better teamwork and communication.
- Integrate and streamline project activities across team members.
- Detail project team roles, responsibilities and contact information, capture meeting minutes, create ad hoc tasks and share project status reports across both internal and external parties.
- Capture and share from anywhere project progress photos.
Effective communication and collaboration
Spend less time chasing approvals and searching for information – and more time delivering exceptional results.
- Eliminate communication and information silos by organizing work in one place.
- Ensure everyone is in the loop with standardize weekly status reports indicating items that are complete, what is coming due and any potential issues.
- Track project correspondence including email attachments in an easy to search portal.
Enhanced productivity across project teams
Empower your teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Create standard roles in the system to help prioritize work and responsibilities.
- Assign tasks, set approvals and easily track progress.
- Provide visibility into individuals to balance workloads and manage resources.
Track, manage and store all project-related documents in one secure place
Free documents from email threads and hard drives and bring them into a project-centric context.
- Save time and complete projects quickly and more efficiently using a single hub for all documents.
- A dynamic “single source of truth” enables you to securely search, access, collaborate and store documents using any device.
- Apply easy-to-use templates to create document repositories by program or prototype.
Access critical information anywhere, anyway and at any time
Provide document access to distributed project teams, fostering efficiency and increasing productivity.
- Reduce process bottlenecks by enabling outside vendors to easily access the information they need.
- Secure project documents by role with simple-to-use permission levels for users and groups.
Lower costs and reduce mistakes by eliminating the use of multiple and/or paper-based systems.
Collaboration is the key to efficiency
Connect your back office and field operations with your extended team of subcontractors, suppliers, architects and owners.
- Check documents in and out, attach redlines and mark-ups, and track revision history to avoid miscommunications and rework.
- Bundle documents into packages and create workflows to optimize business processes and speed approvals.
- Access all necessary documents including RFIs, submittals, contracts, drawings, permits, schedules and invoices.
Consistent and efficient completion processes
Safeguard project quality by ensuring work is completed to specification.
- Define all items that need to be addressed before final occupancy, assess quality of delivery and identify deficiencies.
- Manage items requiring immediate attention which do not conform to contractual specifications.
- Improve process efficiency by attaching all relevant documentation to punch list items, including images, notes, etc.
Take your Punch List on the road
Utilize mobile punch lists to support contractor walk-through to quickly assess when something is either incomplete or substandard.
- Enable collaboration across internal and external parties to ensure deficiencies are communicated properly and corrective action taken quickly.
Maintain real-time visibility to all outstanding items, including creation and remediation dates, responsible party and current status.
Enable field activities anywhere and at any time
Stay on top of any project and quickly ascertain schedule and budget status and any outstanding issues.
- Prioritize project activity and enable field updating to reduce administration time.
- At-a-glance project cards display real-time status, schedule and budget metrics with single-click drilldown into project details.
- Review project health, reports, meeting minutes and photo libraries from a project’s homepage.
Take immediate steps to avoid delays
Swipe from anywhere to access project elements or take action, including schedule, budget, bidding, scope, documents, photos, drawings, change orders and field inspections.
- Snap pictures on the fly or review a library of project photos from anywhere.
- Redline and mark-up drawings or other documents from your mobile device.
- Improve field productivity through the ability to review and approve key project items on the go.
- Easily capture meeting minutes, create ad hoc tasks and share project status reports to ensure effective collaboration across the enterprise.
Let data insights identify issues and steer project delivery and performance.
- Rich, out-of-the box dashboards help you keep a pulse on project execution and capital spending.
- Leverage market knowledge, monitor key performance indicators, manage governance and adhere to best practices to drive continual improvement.
- Designate user-level permissions to make sure that the right team members see the right information.
Standards out of the box reports
Align project teams, stakeholders and performance with standardized reports.
- Get a clear picture of everything related to your projects, from open to overdue tasks and milestones across different projects.
- Easily modify a wide variety of standard reports by integrating data by organization, department, project manager and more.
- See everything in one place, and easily save and share preferred reports with project teams.
Ad hoc analysis
Empower data visualizations to gain insight on portfolio, program & project trends.
- Utilize advanced visual mapping queries to quickly identify projects ahead of or behind schedule and budget.
- Spot patterns, trends and correlations utilizing a robust self-serve business intelligence suite of products.