THE THREE T’S OF TANGO
We See the World Differently
We come from different but intertwined paths – predictive analytics, real estate consulting and store lifecycle management, IWMS– but our collective vision is the same; a purpose-built solution that unites spatial analytics with online GIS and real estate location development execution into a single platform, which we call:Strategic Location Management
A New Chapter
We started Tango because we felt there was a better way – a more strategic way – for organizations across all industries to plan and manage their locations. Our vision was clear and so were our goals:
- To break down the artificial walls between real estate strategy, location development and management.
- To replace the loosely coupled patchwork of systems that most companies use today with a single solution in the cloud.
- To develop a solution built specifically to manage the end-to-end location lifecycle which requires less effort, cost and time to set up and provide value.
The culmination of our vision and work is Tango’s Strategic Location Management suite.
We have worked with over 1000 leading brands, and bring that knowledge and those best practices to Strategic Location Management. Our cloud-based SaaS and mobile solution is used across more than 130 countries by companies with a few dozen locations to large global brands with more than 40,000 locations.
As the only total solution, we provide customer & location predictive analytics, GIS, and location development execution in a single suite.Our Products
- Lease Administration & Accounting Pricing
- Predictive Analytics
- Tango Artificial Intelligence
- Market Planning & Site Selection
- Portfolio & Transaction Management
- Program & Project Management
- Lease Administration and Lease Accounting
- Facilities Maintenance
- Space Management
- Franchisee Lifecycle Management
- Survey & Data Collection
- Geospatial Location Platform
Tango vs Competitors' Costs
Total Cost of Ownership
Our cloud solution is purpose-built for the end-to-end real estate and facilities lifecycle, meaning that you’ll be up and running quickly without the ongoing IT costs associated with on-premise solutions.Tell Me More
Comprised of industry innovators & pioneers, Tango has assembled a team that is responsible for most major industry innovations over the past three decades.Our Team
Cumulative years Strategic Location Management experience
Average consultant's years of Strategic Location Management experience
Number of brands served
Strategic Location Management implementations in the last 15 years